Battle for Azeroth Season 3 has begun, and with it comes a variety of content updates, including Azshara's Eternal Palace, Operation: Mechagon, Mythic+ Dungeons, PvP and more!
Azshara's Eternal Palace
Face Queen Azshara’s most devoted champions in an epic new raid—The Eternal Palace.
Ten thousand years ago, as the seas engulfed Zin-Azshari, Queen Azshara forged a dark bargain with N’Zoth that transformed her loyal subjects into the sinister naga. Through millennia of brutal conquest, Azshara has built a new empire from the ruins of the old and now holds dominion over the depths that once threatened to claim her. Ever the gracious host, she has invited the Alliance and Horde alike into her eternal palace to witness her glorious ascension… and their ultimate demise.
- Abyssal Commander Sivara
- Blackwater Behemoth
- Radiance of Azshara
- Lady Ashvane
- The Queen's Court
- Za'qul, Harbinger of Ny'alotha
- Queen Azshara
July 9 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties
July 16 – Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Abyssal Commander Sivara, Blackwater Behemoth, Radiance of Azshara)
July 30 – Raid Finder Wing 2 (Lady Ashvane, Orgozoa, The Queen’s Court)
August 13 – Raid Finder Wing 3 (Za’qul, Queen Azshara)
Operation: Mechagon is a new mega dungeon in Patch 8.2 Rise of Azshara. The dungeon comes with unique rewards as well as a Hard Mode that you can activate to complete the Keep DPS-ing and Nobody Explodes and Hertz Locker achievements.
- Gear: 415 ilvl
- Punchcards: Red, Yellow and Blue
- Mount: Aerial Unit R-21/X - Drops from King Mechagon
- Mount: Mechagon Peacekeeper - Drops from HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit
- Pet: Golden Snorf - Drops from King Mechagon
- Pet: Microbot 8D - Drops from HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit
- Essence: Engine of Mecha-Perfection - Drops from King Mechagon
- Blueprint: Perfectly Timed Differential - Drops from King Mechagon
Once you’re feeling properly upgraded, it’s time to begin your bid to shut down King Mechagon once and for all and free the mechagnomes from his tyranny. Get ready for Operation Mechagon!
Prince Erazmin leads a group of unlikely allies on a desperate mission into the heart of Mechagon. In a race against time, they must overcome King Mechagon’s army of mechanized monstrosities and defeat the mad genius before his doomsday device purges all organic life from Azeroth.
Dungeon Bosses: 8
Level: 120 for Alliance and Horde
King Gobbamak: Obsessed with hoarding dangerous technology found amongst the scrap, King Gobbamak sits upon a pile of doomsday weapons that he lacks the intelligence to operate or understand.
Gunker: After years of coalescing into a concentrated cesspool. Mechagon's toxic waste has gained malevolent sentience. With the sanitation systems disabled, Gunker is free to ooze across all of Azeroth.
Trixie & Naeno: Trixie and Naeno, two of Bondo’s top lieutenants, have a turbulent relationship. While Trixie prides herself on ruthless efficiency, Naeno is the embodiment of chaos while behind the wheel. The only thing they have in common is their penchant for senseless violence, which they enjoy dispensing on anyone foolish enough to wander into their territory.
HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit: Predator of the skies, the HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit soars over the yard executing its prime directive, disintegrating all trespassers. With impenetrable armor and a lethal host of weapons, it annihilates all who are caught in its shadow.
Tussle Tonks: Mechagon’s premier mechgineers test their mettle (and metal) by building customized combat robots. While these tonks typically battle each other for glory, they combine their efforts to repel foolhardy organic intruders who dare venture into Mechagon.
K.U.-J.O.: As the repository for the city’s refuse, the Under Junk is a prime target for gnomes from Bondo’s gang who intend to steal valuable mechanical components. While Trash Mistress Wendy Cogsworth ceaselessly sorts the city’s junk, her loyal guard dog, K.U.-J.0., keeps out unwelcome intruders—mechagnomes and adventurers alike.
Machinist's Garden: Beautiful and dangerous, Head Machinist Sparkflux's metallic gardens are designed for both recreation and retribution. With a flick of a switch, the idyllic scenery transforms into a death trap from which no interloper can escape.
King Mechagon: As maniacal as he is brilliant, King Mechagon despises all organic life. With his mechoriginator primed and ready, nothing stands in the way of his scheme to purge the curse of flesh from Azeroth and mechanize the entire world.
Mythic+ Season 3
- With Battle for Azeroth Season 3 the rewards from Mythic+ are going up by 30 item levels: Normal - 370 ilvl, Heroic - 385 ilvl, Mythic - 400 ilvl.
- Gear from Mythic+ also goes up by 30 item level, however for the first week of Season 3 the gear will be capped at 415 item level.
- The weekly chest coming next week will not be capped and to maximize the ilvl reward you should clear a level 10 Mythic Dungeon.
- The gear from Operation: Mechagon has 415 baseline item level.
- New Affix: Beguiling - Azshara's Emissaries are present throughout the dungeon.
Mythic+ Season 3 Achievements
To track these achievements you can check your profile on Raider.IO or use the following macros.
/run for crit=1,10 do local a,_,c = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(13780, crit); print(string.format("[%s] %10s", c and "\124cFF00FF00True\124r" or "\124cFF888888False\124r", a)) end
/run for crit=1,10 do local a,_,c = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(13781, crit~=10 and crit or 11); print(string.format("[%s] %10s", c and "\124cFF00FF00True\124r" or "\124cFF888888False\124r",a)) end
PvP Season 3
For the first week of PvP Season 3 the end-of-match rewards are going to be capped at 415 ilvl.
PvP Season 3 Mounts
PvP Season 3 Achievements
- Combatant: Battle for Azeroth Season 3 - Reach 1400 rating
- Challenger: Battle for Azeroth Season 3 - Reach 1600 rating
- Rival: Battle for Azeroth Season 3 - Reach 1800 rating
- Duelist: Battle for Azeroth Season 3 - Reach 2100 rating
- Elite: Battle for Azeroth Season 3 - Reach 2400 rating
- Gladiator: Battle for Azeroth Season 3 - Win 50 3v3 games while above 2400 rating
- Notorious Gladiator's Proto-Drake - Notorious Gladiator's Proto-Drake
- Notorious Gladiator: Battle for Azeroth Season 3
- Hero of the Horde: Notorious / Hero of the Alliance: Notorious