Arachnodrone Hunter Pets Guide
The Copper Arachnodrone, Golden Arachnodrone and Silver Arachnodrone are three Mechanical spiders found on Alcaz Island, in Dustwallow Marsh. Alcaz Island is difficult to survive, even at level 45.
Alcaz Island, Dustwallow Marsh
- You must be at least level 45 to survive Alcaz Island and tame the Arachnodrones.
- To tame pets from the Mechanical family, you need to have first learnt how, from Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix, crafted by Engineers.
- If you are not seeing the level 45 version of Alcaz Island, talk to Zidormi outside Theramore.
Taming the Arachnodrones
- Obtain the Electrified Key off Doctor Weavil. You need three total, and can buy them off the Auction House. Doctor Weavil can be soloed with decent gear, however you can bring friends if you need help. It is easiest to solo as Beast Mastery. Ensure to interrupt Mind Shatter.
- After obtaining an Electrified Key, locate your desired Arachnodrones, and use the Key to activate it.
- Damage the Arachnodrones to or below 30% health to be able to tame it. Ensure to interrupt Maximum Repair, or it will heal to full health. If you accidentally kill it, you will need a new key.
Traversing Alcaz Island
- Alcaz Island is a level 45 zone located in Dustwallow Marsh. It is littered with level 45 elite robots, and their Master, Doctor Weavil.
- Flying mounts are not allowed on the Island, so you need to traverse the Island on foot or ground mount.
- Turrets are littered all over the Island, making travel difficult. Use Aspect of the Turtle and movement abilities to rush past the turrets, corpse running if neccessary.
/way Dustwallow Marsh 76 22 Golden Arachnodrone (in tower)
/way Dustwallow Marsh 76.7 20 Silver Arachnodrone (underground, entrance next to Dr Weavils building)
/way Dustwallow Marsh 75 14.8 Copper Arachnodrone (outside building)