Blood Tick Hunter Pets Guide
Blood Ticks are part of the Blood Beasts pet family. To tame them you will need Blood-Soaked Tome of Dark Whispers, which drops from Zul in the Uldir raid on Normal difficulty and higher.
To learn more about hunter tomes and how to get them check our guide to Hunter Tomes.
Nazmir and Zuldazar
Battle for Azeroth
- Blood Ticks can be tamed at level 118 for Alliance hunters and level 108 for Horde hunters.
- Blood Ticks are normal beasts and can be used by all hunter specializations.
- To tame Blood Beasts, including Blood Ticks, you first need to get a Blood-Soaked Tome of Dark Whispers.
- This item drop from Zul in the Uldir raid on Normal difficulty and higher.
- The effect of the tome is account-wide.
- Blood Ticks are available in 4 colors: Dark Blue, Dark Red, Purple and Red.
Where to Tame Blood Ticks
You can find Blood Ticks throughout Nazmir and Zuldazar.
If you're looking for a specific colored Blood Tick then check out Blood Beasts over at Petopia, or the following pages: