Bombyx Hunter Pet Guide
Bombyx is one of the rare hunter pets obtainable in Mists of Pandaria. It has the appearance of a big, purple silkworm and can only be tamed by Beast Mastery Hunters.
Mists of Pandaria
- Bombyx leaves behind some tracks in the form of "Heavily-Chewed Silkweed", but those are not directional so following them is really hard.
- You should camp at the middle of the route and wait for the Silkweed track to appear.
How to Tame Bombyx
- In your graphics settings turn your ground clutter settings to 1. It makes spotting the tracks much easier.
- Camp around 33, 49 and look north towards the road.
- Wait for the Silkweed to appear.
- After finding the pet you will need to reveal it with Flare to then start taming it.
Tip: You will need to place your flare a little in front of the pet so you will have enough time to finish your tame cast.