Druid Hidden Artifacts Appearances and Effects
This article will cover how to get the Hidden Artifact Appearances for Druids as well as elaborate what their hidden effects are.
- Chance to drop from https://www.wowhead.com/npc=100497/ in The Emerald Nightmare.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128821/ Hidden Effect:
- Activating https://www.wowhead.com/spell=5487/bear-form has a chance to generate 100 rage instead of 10.
- https://www.wowhead.com/spell=200815/blood-claws was the original hidden effect for the weapon, however it was removed from the game during beta. Your melee abilities cause Blood Claws, dealing (50% of Attack power) damage over 15 sec. Blood Claws reduces damage dealt by 3% and stacks to 5.
- Chance to loot it from the https://www.wowhead.com/order-advancement=354/evergreen plots of rich soils.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128306/ Hidden Effects:
- https://www.wowhead.com/npc=96990/ notices G'Hanir and tosses you a fresh apple!
- Flowers will grow at your feet while standing still.
- https://www.wowhead.com/item=139551/ is obtained by combining the https://www.wowhead.com/item=140652/ with a https://www.wowhead.com/item=140653/.
- Both items require you to be at Exalted with Dreamweavers in order to purchase or loot them.
- https://www.wowhead.com/item=140652/ is sold by https://www.wowhead.com/npc=106901/ in Val'sharah.
- https://www.wowhead.com/item=140653/ has a chance to drop from https://www.wowhead.com/npc=96512/.
- Use the Scythe of Elune to remove an ancient curse from a willing soul.
- You will be able to dispel https://www.wowhead.com/npc=112612/s affected by https://www.wowhead.com/spell=224133/:
Ancient and powerful magic has affected this creature. Only a powerful Druid wielding the Scythe of Elune can dispel the effect.
- The worgen will say that the rage is now gone, thanks you for dispelling him, and then goes away.
- Every day there is a chance to hear a screech in https://www.wowhead.com/zone=7979/ coming from one of the three portals: Hinterlands, Duskwood or Feralas.
- You can check the https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44326/ by using the following macro:
- If this returns true, then the event is active and you'll have to go in one of those zones to search for a grey owlcat stone. If you missed the emote in chat, then you can use the following macro to figure out which zone the screen came from:
/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44329) (Duskwood)
/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44327) (Feralas)
/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44328) (Hinterlands)
- Use the coordinates below to help you search for the owlcat stone.
- Clicking on the stone will give you https://www.wowhead.com/spell=226158/ for 20 seconds, and after that "You hear something dart away behind you… and then just silence." This will give you credit for touching the stone, which you can check with the following macro:
/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330) (Duskwood)
/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331) (Feralas)
/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332) (Hinterlands)
- After all three owlcat stones have been touched, you can return to https://www.wowhead.com/zone=7979/ and you will find https://www.wowhead.com/npc=113663/ in the middle of the zone.
- /sit in front of him and you will receive the https://www.wowhead.com/item=139552/ appearance.
- The Fangs of Ashamane have fed on the blood of beasts, providing a 3% movement speed increase.