Druid Hidden Artifacts Appearances and Effects
This article will cover how to get the Hidden Artifact Appearances for Druids as well as elaborate what their hidden effects are.
Guardian Druid - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Chance to drop from Ursoc in the Emerald Nightmare.
Guardian Druid - Hidden Artifact Effect
Claws of Ursoc Hidden Effect:
- Activating Bear Form has a chance to generate 100 rage instead of 10.
- Blood Claws was the original hidden effect for the weapon, however it was removed from the game during beta. Your melee abilities cause Blood Claws, dealing (50% of Attack power) damage over 15 sec. Blood Claws reduces damage dealt by 3% and stacks to 5.
Restoration Druid - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Chance to loot it from the Evergreen plots of rich soils.
Restoration Druid - Hidden Artifact Effects
G'Hanir, the Mother Tree Hidden Effects:
- Applebough notices G'Hanir and tosses you a fresh apple!
- Flowers will grow at your feet while standing still.
Balance Druid - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- The Sunbloom is obtained by combining the Seed of Solar Fire with a Pure Drop of Shaladrassil's Sap.
- Both items require you to be at Exalted with Dreamweavers in order to purchase or loot them.
- Seed of Solar Fire is sold by Sylvia Hartshorn in Val'sharah.
- Pure Drop of Shaladrassil's Sap has a chance to drop from Archdruid Glaidalis.
Balance Druid - Hidden Artifact Effect
- Use the Scythe of Elune to remove an ancient curse from a willing soul.
- You will be able to dispel Feral Worgens affected by Feral Spirit:
Ancient and powerful magic has affected this creature. Only a powerful Druid wielding the Scythe of Elune can dispel the effect.
- The worgen will say that the rage is now gone, thanks you for dispelling him, and then goes away.
Feral Druid - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Every day there is a chance to hear a screech in Emerald Dreamway coming from one of the three portals: Hinterlands, Duskwood or Feralas.
- You can check the Daily Dreamway Event Roll by using the following macro:
- If this returns true, then the event is active and you'll have to go in one of those zones to search for a grey owlcat stone. If you missed the emote in chat, then you can use the following macro to figure out which zone the screen came from:
/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44329) (Duskwood)
/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44327) (Feralas)
/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44328) (Hinterlands)
- Use the coordinates below to help you search for the owlcat stone.
- Clicking on the stone will give you Mark of the Moonspirit for 20 seconds, and after that "You hear something dart away behind you… and then just silence." This will give you credit for touching the stone, which you can check with the following macro:
/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330) (Duskwood)
/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331) (Feralas)
/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332) (Hinterlands)
- After all three owlcat stones have been touched, you can return to Emerald Dreamway and you will find Ela'lothen in the middle of the zone.
- /sit in front of him and you will receive the Feather of the Moonspirit appearance.
Feral Druid - Hidden Artifact Effect
- The Fangs of Ashamane have fed on the blood of beasts, providing a 3% movement speed increase.