Endgineer Omegaplugg – Secret Boss in Gnomeregan
Endgineer Omegaplugg is a Secret Boss in Gnomeregan that drops the Vial of Green Goo hidden toy. You will need a party in order to complete this encounter.
How to get to Gnomeregan
If you are Alliance, the easiest way to get to Gnomeregan is to take a portal to Ironforge and then fly to the instance.
If you are Horde, the easiest way to get to Gnomeregan is by taking the teleporter near Scooty in Northern Stranglethorn.
/way Northern Stranglethorn 36.8 51.0
How to summon Endgineer Omegaplugg
Once inside the instance, make your way to Mekgineer Thermaplugg (which is the last boss of the dungeon) and kill him. Behind the first pillar on the left, you will find a small button that says "PUSH ME!". Click this button and Endgineer Omegaplugg will spawn in the middle of the room.
How to deactivate the bombs
Note that you should first deactivate the bombs before fighting the boss.
- Pull the boss and then quickly run out of the room in order to reset him.
- Before the boss respawns, click all of the 6 big red buttons in a counter-clockwise order starting from the first pillar on the right.
- Keep resetting the boss until bombs stop spawning.
You might have to reset Endgineer Omegaplugg several times in order for the bombs to stop spawning, as this method is sometimes inconsistent. It takes around 2-3 resets, so just keep resetting the boss until you see that the bombs have stopped spawning.
If you have an engineer in your group then you can use the EMP Generator to deactivate the bombs. Simply use the belt to pull Endgineer Omegaplugg and the bombs should stop spawning.
How to defeat Endgineer Omegaplugg
During the fight your group will have to dodge spells, dispel Static and interrupt Maximum Repair every time Endgineer Omegaplugg casts it. Make sure the tank faces the boss away from the group since all cone attacks do a lot of damage.
- All The Missiles - Dodge all missiles.
- Static - Healer must dispel this debuff as soon as possible.
- Maximum Repair - The boss periodically casts this spell while under 50% health. Interrupt it or Endgineer Omegaplugg will heal to full health.
- Electro-Jolt XLA - 30 yards AoE circle. Ranged dps and healers can outrange it, tanks and melee will have to selfheal, use health potions or receive a cooldown from the healer.
- Electro-Jolt XLC - 60 yards AoE attack on the tank (cone).
- Electro-Jolt XLH - 40 yards AoE attack on the tank (semicircle).
- Electro-Jolt XLR - 80 yards AoE attack on the tank (line).