Endgineer Omegaplugg – Secret Gnomeregan Boss
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=113621/endgineer-omegaplugg is a Secret https://www.wowhead.com/zone=721 Boss which drops the https://www.wowhead.com/item=141331 toy. You will need a party in order to complete this encounter.
If you are Alliance, the easiest way to get to Gnomeregan is to take a portal to Ironforge and then fly to the instance.
If you are Horde, the easiest way to get to Gnomeregan is by taking the teleporter near https://www.wowhead.com/npc=7853 in Northern Stranglethorn.
/way Northern Stranglethorn 36.8 51.0
How to summon Endgineer Omegaplugg
Once inside the instance, make your way to Mekgineer Thermaplugg (which is the last boss of the dungeon) and kill him. Behind the first pillar on the left, you will find a small button that says “PUSH ME!”. Click this button and Endgineer Omegaplugg will spawn in the middle of the room.
It is important to note that you should first deactivate the bombs and then engage into fighting the boss. The way to do this is as follows:
- Pull the boss and then quickly run out of the room in order to reset him.
- Before the boss respawns, click all of the 6 big red buttons in a counter-clockwise order starting from the first pillar on the right.
- Keep resetting the boss until bombs stop spawning.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You might have to reset the boss several times in order for the bombs to stop spawning, as it is very inconsistent. Usually, it takes around 2-3 resets, so just keep resetting the boss until you see that the bombs have stopped spawning.
- During the fight you will have to dodge spells, dispel https://www.wowhead.com/spell=226165/static and most importantly, interrupt https://www.wowhead.com/spell=226159.
- The https://www.wowhead.com/item=141331 is personal loot, and upon defeating https://www.wowhead.com/npc=113621/endgineer-omegaplugg everyone who participated in the fight will receive one.