Grey Riding Camel – Rare Spawn Mount Guide
The Grey Riding Camel is a rare spawn mount that drops from Dormus the Camel-Hoarder. In this guide we'll go over how to get the Grey Riding Camel, including a few tips and tricks, spawn points, spawn timers, recommended addons, useful macros and more!
2 - 8 hours
- The Grey Riding Camel is obtained after defeating Dormus the Camel-Hoarder.
- To get to Dormus you will have to click on the right Mysterious Camel Figurine in Uldum.
- There is a 5% chance to get teleported to Dormus the Camel-Hoarder when you click a Mysterious Camel Figurine (50409).
- There is a 95% change that your Mysterious Camel Figurine (50410) will turn into Crumbled Statue Remnants.
- After you obtain the mount you will also get the Scourer of the Eternal Sands Feat of Strength and the Camel-Hoarder title.
Image Credit: Cymre Jones
- SilverDragon - This addon tracks rares and notifies you whenever a target has spotted.
- TomTom - This addon lets you create waypoints to any location on the map.
- Paste - This addon lets you paste unlimited-length text and commands.
- Camel Spotter - This addon alerts you of real and fake Mysterious Camel Figurines.
If you're not using the Camel Spotter addon then you should use the following macro to enable friendly nameplates and set the view distance to the max possible distance.
Unfortunately the Grey Riding Camel is no longer shareable between multiple people.
However you can join the WoW Secret Finding Discord and get the Grey Riding Camel role by clicking on the Camel emoji under the "Rare Mounts" row in the #get-a-role channel. This way you get notified whenever people want to give away a Mysterious Camel Figurine that they've found in Uldum.