Heritage of Gnomeregan – Gnomes Heritage Armor Guide
The Heritage of Gnomeregan is the heritage armor set for Gnomes. To unlock the Heritage of Gnomeregan you will have to level up a Gnome character to 120, reach Exalted with Gnomeregan and then complete a short questline starting with Shifting Gears.
Note that the Heritage of Gnomeregan transmog set is hidden and does not show up in the Appearances Tab until learned. There are also no related achievements for unlocking it, therefore we have added the Heritage of Gnomeregan to our Secrets Database.
How to unlock Heritage of Gnomeregan
- Level up a Gnome character to 50
- Reach Exalted with Gnomeregan on that character
- Complete the War Campaign (Patch 8.2) on any character
- Complete the questline: Shifting Gears
How to farm Gnomeregan reputation
You can gain a lot of reputation by questing in New Tinkertown, but that might not be enough for Exalted.
The best dungeon for farming reputation is The Mechanaar in Netherstorm. Run it on Normal difficulty over and over, slay every single mob you can find, and they will give you reputation as long as you keep the tabard equipped.
How to start the questline
Follow the questline and you will unlock the Gnomes Heritage Armor.
Heritage of Gnomeregan
- Head: G.E.A.R. Commander's Goggles
- Shoulders: G.E.A.R. Commander's Shoulderguards
- Back: G.E.A.R. Commander's Cloak
- Chest: G.E.A.R. Commander's Chestpiece
- Wrists: G.E.A.R. Commander's Wristbands
- Hands: G.E.A.R. Commander's Handgrips
- Waist: G.E.A.R. Commander's Buckle
- Legs: G.E.A.R. Commander's Legguards
- Feet: G.E.A.R. Commander's Stompers