Heritage of Gnomeregan – Gnomes Heritage Armor Guide
The Heritage of Gnomeregan is the heritage armor set for the Gnomes.
Since the Heritage of Gnomeregan set does not appear in the Appearances Tab until learned, and there is no related achievement for unlocking it, we consider this transmog set hidden and therefore we have added it in our Secrets Database.
Heritage of Gnomeregan Requirements
- Level up a Gnome character to 120
- Reach Exalted with Gnomeregan on that character
- Complete the War Campaign in Patch 8.2
- Complete Shifting Gears questline
How to farm Gnomeregan reputation
You can gain a lot of reputation by questing in New Tinkertown, but that might not be enough for Exalted.
The best dungeon for farming reputation is The Mechanaar in Netherstorm. Run it on Normal difficulty over and over, slay every single mob you can find, and they will give you reputation as long as you keep the tabard equipped.
How to start the questline
If you meet all the requirements then head over to the Stormwind Embassy and look for Ace Pilot Stormcog. Speak with him and accept the starting quest: Shifting Gears.
Follow the questline and you will unlock the Heritage of Gnomeregan.
Heritage of Gnomeregan
- Head: G.E.A.R. Commander's Goggles
- Shoulders: G.E.A.R. Commander's Shoulderguards
- Back: G.E.A.R. Commander's Cloak
- Chest: G.E.A.R. Commander's Chestpiece
- Wrists: G.E.A.R. Commander's Wristbands
- Hands: G.E.A.R. Commander's Handgrips
- Waist: G.E.A.R. Commander's Buckle
- Legs: G.E.A.R. Commander's Legguards
- Feet: G.E.A.R. Commander's Stompers