Heritage of the Kaldorei – Night Elves Heritage Armor Guide
The Heritage of the Kaldorei is the heritage armor set for Night Elves. To unlock the Heritage of the Kaldorei you will have to level up an Night Elf character to 50 and then complete a short questline starting with The Clarion Call.
Note that the Heritage of the Kaldorei transmog set is hidden and does not show up in the Appearances Tab until learned. There are also no related achievements for unlocking it, therefore we have added the Heritage of the Kaldorei to our Secrets Database.
How to start the questline
Once your character is level 50 or higher, head over to the Stormwind Embassy and look for the Sealed Kaldorei Scroll on the table.
From there, simply pick up the quest The Clarion Call to start the questline.
Heritage of the Kaldorei
- Head: Kaldorei Protector's Coronet
- Shoulders: Kaldorei Protector's Mantle
- Chest: Kaldorei Protector's Band
- Wrists: Kaldorei Protector's Wristwraps
- Hands: Kaldorei Protector's Talons
- Waist: Kaldorei Protector's Cinch
- Legs: Kaldorei Protector's Wrap
- Feet: Kaldorei Protector's Anklets
Raiment of Amirdrassil
Night Elf characters that complete the quest A Personal Offering from the last chapter of the Guardians of the Dream campaign will receive Ensemble: Raiment of Amirdrassil: