Heritage of the Shu’halo – Tauren Heritage Armor Guide
The Heritage of the Shu'halo is the heritage armor set for the Tauren.
Since the Heritage of the Shu'halo transmog set does not appear in the Appearances Tab until learned, and there is no related achievement for unlocking it, we consider this transmog set hidden and therefore we have added it in our Secrets Database.
Heritage of the Shu'halo Requirements
- Level up a Tauren character to 120
- Reach Exalted with Thunder Bluff on that character
- Complete the War Campaign in Patch 8.2
- Complete When Spirits Whisper questline
How to farm Thunder Bluff reputation
You can gain a lot of reputation by questing in Mulgore, but that might not be enough for Exalted.
The best dungeon for farming reputation is The Mechanaar in Netherstorm. Run it on Normal difficulty over and over, slay every single mob you can find, and they will give you reputation as long as you keep the tabard equipped.
How to start the questline
If you meet all the requirements then head over to the Orgrimmar Embassy and look for Spiritwalker Isahi. Speak with him and accept the starting quest: When Spirits Whisper.
Follow the questline and you will unlock the Heritage of the Shu'halo.
Heritage of the Shu'halo
- Head: Ancestral Chieftain's Headdress
- Shoulders: Ancestral Chieftain's Mantle
- Back: Ancestral Chieftain's Totem
- Chest: Ancestral Chieftain's Armor
- Wrists: Ancestral Chieftain's Wristbands
- Hands: Ancestral Chieftain's Grasps
- Waist: Ancestral Chieftain's Greatbelt
- Legs: Ancestral Chieftain's Loincloth
- Feet: Ancestral Chieftain's Hoofbands