Hidden Battle Pets in World of Warcraft – Guide
This guide documents all the Hidden Battle Pets in World of Warcraft, and such it acts as a reference hub for every secret and mysterious pet in the game.
3. Bring the Annealed Honey Amulet to Rosaline Mildenhall in Boralus. She has a few different spawn points, so make sure to create a macro to target Rosaline. Note that you might find her in a shop where you cannot get into. If that's the case then bind a key for "Interact With Target" (Key Bindings -> Targeting).
/way 51.5 48.0 Scribes & Nobles
/way 55.5 62.5 Goldman's Cafe
/way 58.1 66.3 Inaccessible building
/way 72.4 73.3 Unnamed shop
/way 72.9 73.3 Upper unnamed shop
4. After talking with Rosaline, she will give you a letter which you'll have to bring to Ancel Mildenhall at coordinates 68.8 65.2 in Mildenhall Meadery (Stormsong Valley).
5. Take the quest Bumbles the Bee from Ancel and complete it. You can find Raimond's Secret Ingredient at coordinates 74 73 in Stormsong Valley.
6. After this quest is complete, you unlock the daily quest Let's Bee Friends. Farm eight Vials of Honey Slime, mix them with Raimond's Secret Ingredient which you can find on the table behind Ancel, and then feed that to Bumbles.
Complete this daily quest for 7 days and you will get Bumbles, the secret bee pet!
The Filthy Slime battle pet is learned from the Filthy Bucket which drops from Gol'than the Malodorous in Tol Dagor on Mythic difficulty. The pet is personal loot and not guaranteed to drop, however it is cageable and can be bought/sold in the Auction House.
To get to the secret location and summon the boss follow these steps:
- Enter Tol Dagor on Mythic difficulty and defeat the first boss.
- Clear trash in The Drain and The Brig, and look for a Discarded Cell Key.
- Open the cell marked in the screenshot below, go through the hole in the wall and at the end of the tunnel you'll find the Filthy Bucket.
- Click the bucket to summon Gol'than the Malodorous.
Sun Darter Hatchling
To get the Sun Darter Hatchling secret pet you will have to loot an Oddly-Colored Egg which is found inside Cavern of Consumption, a hidden cave in Winterspring that has many barriers, traps and puzzles.
/way Drustvar 67.8 79.3 Idej the Wise
Terky is a Secret White Murloc Battle Pet obtained from looting the White Murloc Egg in Borean Tundra. Terky's original source was from an iCoke promotion in Asia, however, the pet was made available worldwide in Patch 6.2.2.
Uuna's Secret Storyline
For this secret the reward is hugs, and the gratitude of a little girl. If you complete her secret storyline, her appearance will also get updated with a doll, wand and flower crown.
The Wicker Pup is a battle pet that is created by several items found in chests located around Drustvar. Simply go to the coordinates and loot the chests, then at the end combine the items to create the Wicker Pup.
/way Drustvar 18.5 51.3 Bundle of Wicker Sticks
/way Drustvar 68.4 68.7 Path start to Miniature Stag Skull
/way Drustvar 67.6 73.6 Miniature Stag Skull
/way Drustvar 25.6 24.0 Wolf Pup Spine
/way Drustvar 55.4 51.5 Spooky Incantation