Hidden Weapon Illusions in World of Warcraft – Guide
This guide documents all the Hidden Weapon Illusions in World of Warcraft, and such it acts as a reference hub for every weapon illusion that doesn't appear in the Appearances Tab until collected.
In this guide we are also documenting class specific weapon illusions and how to get them.
The following illusions cost 1000 gold and can be purchased from the faction quartermasters in Oribos.
- Illusion: Devoted Spirit - Requires exalted reputation with The Ascended.
- Illusion: Undying Spirit - Requires exalted reputation with The Undying Army.
- Illusion: Hunt's Favor - Requires exalted reputation with The Wild Hunt.
- Illusion: Sinsedge - Requires exalted reputation with the Court of Harvesters.
The following illusions cost 2500 Anima and can be purchased from the renown vendors within each covenant sanctum.
- Illusion: Transcendent Soul - Requires Kyrian Renown 36.
- Illusion: Unbreakable Resolve - Requires Necrolord Renown 36.
- Illusion: Wild Soul - Requires Night Fae Renown 36.
- Illusion: Sinwrath - Requires Venthyr Renown 36.
Shadowlands Season 2
- Illusion: Unchained Fury - Reward from reaching a PvP rating of 2100 in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds during Shadowlands PvP Season 2.
Feast of Winter Veil
- Illusion: Flames of Ragnaros - Drops from the Stolen Present, the reward for completing You're a Mean One... / You're a Mean One... during the Feast of Winter Veil.
- Illusion: Flames of Ragnaros - Can also be purchased on the Black Market Auction House.
Note: Illusion: Flames of Ragnaros originally dropped from Ragnaros in the level 90 version of Molten Core, an event available only during WoW's 10th Anniversary.
Shadowlands Epic Edition
Recruit A Friend
- Illusion: Stinging Sands - Reward from the Recruit A Friend system after recruiting friends for a total of 6 months.
Class Specific Weapon Illusions
- Illusion: Poisoned - Sold by Griftah, the pickpocketing vendor exclusive to Rogues in Warlords of Draenor, for 5000 Dingy Iron Coins. You can summon him by pickpocketing a Secretive Whistle from any NPC in Draenor.
- Illusion: Flametongue - Drops from Ragnaros in the Molten Core.
- Illusion: Frostbrand - Drops from Hydross the Unstable and The Lurker Below in the Serpentshrine Cavern.
- Illusion: Earthliving - Drops from Valithria Dreamwalker in Icecrown Citadel.
- Illusion: Windfury - Drops from Al'Akir in Throne of the Four Winds.
- Illusion: Rockbiter - Drops from Tectus in Highmaul.
Unobtainable Weapon Illusions
- Enchanter's Illusion - Primal Victory and Enchanter's Illusion - Glorious Tyranny - Previously obtained by achieving a PvP rating of 2400 during Warlords of Draenor PvP Seasons 1, 2 or 3.
Note: If you obtained 2400 PvP rating during Warlords of Draenor then you can still purchase them from the Ashran vendors for 10 Marks of Honor.
- Enchanter's Illusion - Demonic Tyranny - Previously obtained from reaching a PvP rating of 2400 during Legion PvP Season 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- Illusion: Dreadflame - Previously obtained from reaching a PvP rating of 2100 in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds during Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Illusion: Sinful Flame - Previously obtained from reaching a PvP rating of 2100 in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds during Shadowlands PvP Season 1.