Highmountain Tauren Allied Race
In this Allied Race guide we are going to have a look at the unlock requirements, rewards, class options, racial spells and more!
The Highmountain Tauren, like all other Allied Races, have requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to create a character of this race:
- Reach exalted reputation with Highmountain Tribe
- Earn the Ain’t No Mountain High Enough achievement by finishing the storylines in Highmountain
After you meet these requirements, the Recruitment Scenario for the Highmountain Tauren becomes available in the Orgrimmar Embassy.
Upon completing the Recruitment Scenario you will receive the Highmountain Thunderhoof mount.
If you successfully level a Highmountain Tauren to level 110 without using a character boost, you will be rewarded with the Heritage of the Highmountain achievement, which in turn awards a Heritage Armor cosmetic transmog set.
The Highmountain Tauren can be the following classes:
- Bull Rush - Charge forward for 1 sec, knocking enemies down for 1.5 sec.
- Pride of Ironhorn - Mining skill increased by 15 and allows you to mine faster.
- Mountaineer - Increases your Versatility by 1%.
- Rugged Tenacity - Reduces damage taken by (Stamina * 0.0003 * 20).
- Waste Not, Want Not - You have a chance to loot additional meat and fish.
Descended from Huln, brave hero of the War of the Ancients, the Highmountain Tauren honor the spirits of earth, river, and sky. Though the Legion invaded their lands and sowed seeds of distrust between them, the tribes of Highmountain stand united once more. At long last they are ready to venture beyond their sacred mountain and stand beside their kin from Kalimdor, lending their nobility and strength to the mighty Horde.