Mechagnomes Allied Race Guide
The Mechagnomes Allied Race is one of the five Allied Races available to the Alliance in Battle for Azeroth, the other four being the Dark Iron Dwarves, the Lightforged Draenei, the Void Elves and the Kul Tiran Humans.
In this Allied Race guide we are going to have a look at the unlock requirements, rewards, class options, racial spells and more!
How to unlock Mechagnomes
To unlock the Mechagnomes Allied Race you have to earn the The Mechagonian Threat achievement by completing all the storylines in Mechagon.
After you've done that, the Recruitment Scenario for the Mechagnomes becomes available in the Stormwind Embassy.
Upon completing the Recruitment Scenario you will receive the Mechagon Mechanostrider mount.
Once you've created your first Mechagnome character you will receive the Mechagonian Tabard.
If you level a Mechagnome to level 50 without using a character boost, you will be rewarded with the Heritage of the Mechagnome achievement, which in turn awards a Heritage Armor cosmetic transmog set.
- Re-Arm - Automatically heal yourself for a set percentage of your total health, when your health drops below a certain percentage.
- Combat Analysis - You get progressively stronger as you fight the same enemy.
- Hyper Organic Light Originator - Summon decoys of yourself to distract foes.
- Skeleton Pinkie - Allows opening of locked chests and doors.
- Mastercraft - You function as a personal set of crafting tools for professions.
Mechagnomes can be the following classes:
- Death Knight (available with the pre-purchase of Shadowlands)
Their mission was once to mechanize themselves completely, but now, the Mechagnomes seek a balance between flesh and steel. After years of isolation on Mechagon, they have sought aid against their now tyrant king and have thus allied themselves with the Alliance in order to overthrow King Mechagon.
Jokes and Flirts
Allied Races Overview
Want to learn more about every Allied Race? Check our guides below or Blizzard's Preview of the Allied Races.