Monk Hidden Artifacts Appearances and Effects
This article will cover how to get the Hidden Artifact Appearances for Monks as well as elaborate what their hidden effects are.
Brewmaster Monk - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Tapping the Bubbling Keg from Brewhouse has a change to drop the appearance.
Brewmaster Monk - Hidden Artifact Effect
Fu Zan, the Wanderer's Companion Hidden Effect:
- Unique idle animation. - To be confirmed
Mistweaver Monk - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Drops from the Dragons of Nightmare in The Emerald Nightmare.
Mistweaver Monk - Hidden Artifact Effect
Sheilun, Staff of the Mists Hidden Effect:
- Sometimes you will shoot red mist into the enemy when healing. - To be confirmed
Windwalker Monk - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Chance to drop from the Withered Army Training scenario from Suramar. It is speculated that you need to finish the scenario with at least 400 points in order to have a chance for the appearance to drop.
Windwalker Monk - Hidden Artifact Effect
Fists of the Heavens Hidden Effects:
- Lightning Burst - The gust of wind from your landing hits nearby enemies and knocks them back.
- NPCs will comment on your weapon: