Monk Hidden Artifacts Appearances and Effects
This article will cover how to get the Hidden Artifact Appearances for Monks as well as elaborate what their hidden effects are.
- Tapping the Bubbling Keg from https://www.wowhead.com/order-advancement=254/brewhouse has a change to drop the appearance.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128938 Hidden Effect:
- Unique idle animation. - To be confirmed
- Drops from the Dragons of Nightmare in The Emerald Nightmare.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128937 Hidden Effect:
- Sometimes you will shoot red mist into the enemy when healing. - To be confirmed
- Chance to drop from the Withered Army Training scenario from Suramar. It is speculated that you need to finish the scenario with at least 400 points in order to have a chance for the appearance to drop.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128940 Hidden Effects:
- https://www.wowhead.com/spell=224128/lightning-burst - The gust of wind from your landing hits nearby enemies and knocks them back.
- NPCs will comment on your weapon:Spoiler: