Patrannache Hunter Pet Guide
Patrannache is one of the rare hunter pets obtainable in Mists of Pandaria. It has the appearance of a pink crane and can only be tamed by Beast Mastery Hunters.
Valley of the Four Winds
Mists of Pandaria
- To tame Patrannache you will need to follow tracks it leaves behind all over it’s path from the very middle of the valley itself to the very east of it while taking the longest and most complicated path possible.
- Patrannache takes about 1 hour and 40 minutes to travel from one end of it’s path to the other.
- In your graphics settings turn your ground clutter settings to 1. It makes spotting the tracks much easier.
- Fly over the tour until you can see any of the tracks.
- Follow the tracks until you find the spot where new tracks appear. This is where the pet is.
- After finding the pet you will need to reveal it with Flare to then start taming it.
How to Tame Patrannache
Tip: You will need to place your flare a little in front of the pet so you will have enough time to finish your tame cast.