Pirate’s Day World Event Guide (September 19)
Pirate's Day World Event is a 1-day holiday event in World of Warcraft and a reference to the International Talk Like A Pirate Day. It is themed around pirates, their activities and their outfits. The main hub of the event is Booty Bay, in the Cape of Stranglethorn.
Blizzard Shop Collectibles
- The Dreadwake (Blizzard Shop) - A ship unlike any other, held aloft by a gift from an unknown kraken-faced god of the deeps.
- Cap'n Crackers (Blizzard Shop) - Don't say anything to Cap'n Crackers that you don't want repeated to you every day for the next 20 years.
- Slightly-Chewed Insult Book - Drops from Ol' Eary the first time you kill it. It has a spawn timer of about 30 minutes in the waters of Booty Bay.
- Jolly Roger - Sold by Edward Techt for 10 gold, only to players who have completed the Avast Ye, Admiral! achievement. Your current reputation status with the Bloodsail Buccaneers doesn't matter as long as you have the achievement.
This is the only achievement for the Pirate's Day World Event. To obtain it, you need to speak with Dread Captain DeMeza in Booty Bay, and choose to drink with her. You will turn into a pirate for 12 hours (real time) and get the achievement.
- Big Bag of Booty - Purchased from Dread Captain DeMeza for 300g. Throws gold into the floor that other players can pick up. This is one of the few ways of transferring gold cross-realm, at a loss of about 10-15g per bag.
- Petey - Purchased from Dread Captain DeMeza for 10 gold. Summons a bird on your shoulder.
- Emergency Pirate Outfit - Reward from completing You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat! in Booty Bay.