Rogue Hidden Artifacts Appearances and Effects
This article will cover how to get the Hidden Artifact Appearances for Rogues as well as elaborate what their hidden effects are.
Assassination Rogue - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Chance to drop from chests and elite mobs in The Underbelly.
Assassination Rogue - Hidden Artifact Effect
The Kingslayers Hidden Effect: Unknown
- It was reported that the weapon for Assassination sometimes triggers a dialogue with the repair vendor in Valdisdall. - To be confirmed.
Outlaw Rogue - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- You will first have to get three items:
- Now you have to go in Stormheim and speak to Thrymjaris.
/way Stormheim 40.8, 80.8
- Make sure you are in Outlaw specialization when you speak to her, and there will be two dialog options. Select the bottom one and continue the conversation until you get the Bindings of the Windlord quest. Complete it and then pick up Audience with the Windlord.
- If you have completed the original Thunderfury quest the following dialogue will occur:
- If you haven't completed the original Thunderfury quest the following dialogue will occur:
Outlaw Rogue - Hidden Artifact Effect
- Fate and Fortune have fed on the blood of humanoid creatures, providing a 2% movement speed increase.
Subtlety Rogue - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Chance to drop from Lei Shen's Burial Trove chests in the Troves of the Thunder King scenario.
- Hand in Marin Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin and pick up the Sparkling Set of Keys. Note that the items available change every daye, however you can farm and hand it multiple coins to get more keys once they are available.
- Once you get a Key to the Palace of Lei Shen speak with Taoshi to start the Troves of the Thunder King scenario.
- Loot as many Burial Trove Keys as you can within the scenario so you can open a lot of Lei Shen's Burial Troves at the end. These chests have a chance to contain the Tome of Otherworldly Venoms appearance.
Subtlety Rogue - Hidden Artifact Effect
Fangs of the Devourer Hidden Effect: Unknown