Selfie Camera Secret Filters
In patch 7.3.5 Blizzard has added five secret filters for the Selfie Camera, which are based on famous locations throughout the game (more specifically, certain raids).
In order to obtain these secret filters you will have to take selfies with the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII.
- Firelands Filter – Obtained by taking a selfie with Ragnaros in Firelands.
- Frostmourne Filter – Obtained by taking a selfie with The Lich King in Icecrown Citadel while in combat.
- Sha Filter – Obtained by taking a selfie with the Sha of Fear in the Terrace of Endless Spring after the roleplay.
- Twilight Filter – Obtained by taking a selfie with Cho'gall in The Bastion of Twilight.
- Argus Filter – Obtained by taking a selfie with Argus the Unmaker in Antorus, the Burning Throne.
How to get the Selfie Camera
For Alliance players, the NPC you need to interact with is Arielle Snapflash in Stormwind City.
/way Stormwind City 61.2, 22.8
For Horde players, the NPC you need to interact with is Vivica Starshot in Orgrimmar.
/way Orgrimmar 34.6, 70.8
When you accept the quest, you will be required to find a few items located around Stormwind City or Orgrimmar, depending on your faction. The items you need to collect are:
- Standard Scope – Made by an Engineer or purchased on the Auction House.
- Russet Belt – Purchased at the Light Armor Merchant.
- Iron Box – Found in a Weathered Supply Crate.
Upgrading the Selfie Camera
After completing the first quest, you will be offered another quest which is called Crystal Clarity, which rewards you with the S.E.L.F.I.E. Lens Upgrade Kit. This will upgrade your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera to S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII.
When you accept the quest, you will be required to travel to Yojamba Isle in Stranglethorn Vale and collect a Pristine Crystal Shard which drops from the Crystal Spine Matriarch and bring it to the NPC that gave you the quest.
Once you've collected the upgrade kit and upgraded your camera to MkII, you will have access to the original filters, as well as the Background Filter.
The other original filters are: