Selfie Camera Secret Filters
In patch 7.3.5 Blizzard has added five secret filters for the Selfie Camera, which are based on famous locations throughout the game (more specifically, certain raids).
In order to obtain these secret filters you will have to take selfies with the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII.
- Frostmourne Filter - Obtained by taking a selfie with The Lich King in Icecrown Citadel while in combat.
- Argus Filter - Obtained by taking a selfie with Argus the Unmaker in Antorus, the Burning Throne.
- Firelands Filter - Obtained by taking a selfie with Ragnaros in Firelands.
- Sha Filter - Obtained by taking a selfie with the Sha of Fear in the Terrace of Endless Spring. Note: You have to be close to the boss and wait for the roleplay to finish.
- Twilight Filter - Obtained by taking a selfie with Cho'gall in The Bastion of Twilight.
How to get the Selfie Camera
For Alliance players, the NPC you need to interact with is Arielle Snapflash in Stormwind City.
/way Stormwind City 61.2 22.8 Arielle Snapflash
For Horde players, the NPC you need to interact with is Vivica Starshot in Orgrimmar.
/way Orgrimmar 34.6 70.8 Vivica Starshot
When you accept the quest, you will be required to find a few items located around Stormwind City or Orgrimmar, depending on your faction. The items you need to collect are:
- Standard Scope - Made by an Engineer or purchased on the Auction House.
- Russet Belt - Purchased from Cloth Armor Merchants.
- Iron Box - Found in a Weathered Supply Crate.
/way Orgrimmar 63.9 19.7 Weathered Supply Crate
/way Stormwind 68.1 66.9 Weathered Supply Crate
Upgrading the Selfie Camera
After completing the first quest, you can talk with the same npc to pick up the quest Crystal Clarity which rewards the S.E.L.F.I.E. Lens Upgrade Kit. This item will upgrade your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera to S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII.
To complete the quest you have to travel to Yojamba Isle in Stranglethorn Vale and collect a Pristine Crystal Shard from the Crystal Spine Matriarch.
/way Northern Stranglethorn 12.0 30.6 Crystal Spine Matriarch
Once you've collected the upgrade kit and upgraded your camera to MkII, you will have access to the original filters, as well as the Background Filter which lets you cycle through your collected background filters.
The other original filters are: