Vulpera Allied Race Guide
The Vulpera Allied Race is one of the five Allied Races available to the Horde in Battle for Azeroth, the other four being the Highmountain Tauren, the Mag'har Orcs, the Nightborne and the Zandalari Trolls.
In this Allied Race guide we are going to have a look at the unlock requirements, rewards, class options, racial spells and more!
To unlock the Vulpera Allied Race you have to meet the following requirements:
- Reach exalted reputation with The Voldunai
- Earn the Secrets in the Sands achievement by completing all the storylines in Vol'dun
After you meet these requirements, the Recruitment Scenario for the Vulpera becomes available in the Orgrimmar Embassy.
Upon completing the Recruitment Scenario you will receive the Caravan Hyena mount. You can interact with Caravaneer's Pack to add or remove the canopy.
Once you've created your first Vulpera character you will receive the Tabard of the Vulpera.
If you level a Vulpera to level 110 without using a character boost, you will be rewarded with the Heritage of the Vulpera achievement, which in turn awards a Heritage Armor cosmetic transmog set.
- Bag of Tricks - Pull your chosen trick from the bag and use it on a target enemy or ally.
- Rummage Your Bag - Change the contents of your Bag of Tricks. Now where did you put that?
- Make Camp - Make a camp at this location. Can only be used outdoors.
- Return to Camp - Return to your camp.
- Nose for Trouble - When you first take damage from an enemy, reduce that damage by 5% of your maximum health.
- Alpaca Saddlebags - Increases the size of your backpack by 8 slots.
- Fire Resistance - Reduces fire damage taken by 1%.
Vulpera can be the following classes:
- Death Knight (available with the pre-purchase of Shadowlands)
The Vulpera of Vol'dun have survived in the land of the sands for generations. In order to show their gratitude for the Horde's help in battling and freeing them from the Sethrak, the Vulpera have set out from the dunes to join the ranks of the Horde. And being a very resourceful race, they have a lot to bring to the table.
Jokes and Flirts
Allied Races Overview
Want to learn more about every Allied Race? Check our guides below or Blizzard's Preview of the Allied Races.