Vulpera Allied Race
The Vulpera Allied Race is one of the five Allied Races available to the Horde in Battle for Azeroth, the other four being the Highmountain Tauren, the Mag'har Orcs, the Nightborne and the Zandalari Trolls.
In this Allied Race guide we are going to have a look at the unlock requirements, rewards, class options, racial spells and more!
The Vulpera, like all other Allied Races, have requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to create a character of this race:
- Reach exalted reputation with The Voldunai
- Earn the Secrets in the Sands achievement by completing all the storylines in Vol'dun
After you meet these requirements, the Recruitment Scenario for the Vulpera becomes available in the Orgrimmar Embassy.
Upon completing the Recruitment Scenario you will receive the Caravan Hyena mount. You can interact with Caravaneer's Pack to add or remove the canopy.
Once you've created your first Vulpera character you will receive the Tabard of the Vulpera.
If you level a Vulpera to level 110 without using a character boost, you will be rewarded with the Heritage of the Vulpera achievement, which in turn awards a Heritage Armor cosmetic transmog set.
- Bag of Tricks - Pull your chosen trick from the bag and use it on a target enemy or ally.
- Rummage Your Bag - Change the contents of your Bag of Tricks. Now where did you put that?
- Make Camp - Make a camp at this location. Can only be used outdoors.
- Return to Camp - Return to your camp.
- Nose for Trouble - When you first take damage from an enemy, reduce that damage by 5% of your maximum health.
- Vulpera Survival Kit - You have a chance to find an additional satchel of goods when you kill a humanoid.
- Fire Resistance - Reduces fire damage taken by 1%.
The Vulpera can be the following classes:
The Vulpera of Vol'dun have survived in the land of the sands for generations. In order to show their gratitude for the Horde's help in battling and freeing them from the Sethrak, the Vulpera have set out from the dunes to join the ranks of the Horde. And being a very resourceful race, they have a lot to bring to the table.
Allied Races Overview
Want to learn more about every Allied Race? Check our guides below or Blizzard's Preview of the Allied Races.