Vulpera’s Bag of Tricks
Bag of Tricks is one of the racial abilities that Vulpera use to deal damage to enemies or heal party members. In this guide we highlight all the tricks lurking inside the bag, what they do and how to unlock them.
Vulpera's Bag of Tricks - Customizable Racial Ability
Vulpera's Bag of Tricks can be customized by using the racial ability Rummage Your Bag. This gives you the option to select whether you would like to use an offensive ability to harm your foes or a defensive ability to help your allies.
There are 5 possible choices that you can unlock for Rummage Your Bag:
- Corrosive Vial - Splash your enemy with corrosive fluid, dealing Nature damage. A good reason not to drop your bag!
- Flames of Fury - Blast your enemy with the FLAMES, dealing Fire damage.
- Sinister Shadows - Torment the enemy with sinister power, dealing Shadow damage.
- Healing Vial - Heals a friend with a Nature spell. Share the wealth!
- Holy Relic - Heals a friend with a Holy spell. Share the wealth!
Tricks To Harm Your Foes
Three of the abilities that can be selected are tricks that you can use on enemies to deal damage. However, not all of them are immediately accessible, as they have a requirement that needs to be met in order to be able to obtain it permanently and use it whenever you so choose.
- Corrosive Vial is immediately available to all Vulpera upon creating a character of this race. It deals Nature damage to the selected enemy target. (Not the nice kind of nature.)
- Flames of Fury drops from Ragnaros in Firelands. Flames of Fury burn the selected enemy target. Ouch.
- Sinister Shadows drops from Cho'gall in the The Bastion of Twilight. Sinister Shadows inflicts Shadow damage to the selected enemy target. Spooky.
Tricks to Help Your Allies
The other two racial abilities that can be selected are tricks that you can use on your allies in order to heal them. Just like with the previous tricks, one of them has a requirement that needs to be met in order to be able to use it.
- Healing Vial is immediately available to all Vulpera. A nature healing spell that can be used on the targeted ally. The nice kind of nature.
- Holy Relic drops from Entropius in the Sunwell Plateau. Holy Relic is a holy healing spell that can be used on the targeted ally. Vulpera's holy water.
Vulpera Allied Race Guide
If you would like to learn more about the Vulpera Allied Race then check out the following guide!