Lalathin Hunter Pet Guide
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=121540/lalathin is a unique Hippogryph tame. Lalathin is a green Hippogryph, sharing the same model as the http://www.wowhead.com/item=72582/corrupted-hippogryph mount.
- You must be at least level 110 to tame Lalathin.
- To tame Lalathin you need the http://www.wowhead.com/item=147580/tome-of-the-hybrid-beast learned, which is from completing the Hunter Legionfall Campaign and achieveing http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11772/power-ascended for http://www.wowhead.com/item=128861/titanstrike.
- Lathalin can only be accessed and tamed when the World Quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=44938/the-nighthold-love-tap is up.
- Lalathin can only be tamed in Normal difficulty or higher.
- Lalathin can be killed accidently very easily by any player.
- The best way to tame Lathian is to use http://www.wowhead.com/spell=199483/camouflage as Marksmanship or Survival through the trash, then use http://www.wowhead.com/spell=186265/aspect-of-the-turtle and http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1515/tame-beast.