Model GU-4RD-3R Hunter Pet Guide
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=115479/model-gu-4rd-3r is a Green Mechanowolf located on the reworked Alcaz Island in Dustwallow Marsh. Alcaz Island is challenging to traverse, even at level 110.
Alcaz Island, Dustwallow Marsh
- You must be at least level 110 to survive Alcaz Island and tame Model GU-4RD-3R.
- To tame pets from the Mechanical family, you need to have first learnt how, from http://www.wowhead.com/item=134125/mecha-bond-imprint-matrix, crafted by Engineers.
- If you are not seeing the level 110 version of Alcaz Island, talk to http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63546/zidormi outside Theramore.
- To tame Model GU-4RD-3R, simply damage it to 30% or less health, then tame.
Traversing Alcaz Island
- Alcaz Island is a level 110 zone located in Dustwallow Marsh. It is littered with level 110 elite robots, and their Master, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=15552/doctor-weavil.
- Flying mounts are not allowed on the Island, so you need to traverse the Island on foot or ground mount.
- Turrets are littered all over the Island, making travel difficult. Use http://www.wowhead.com/spell=186265/aspect-of-the-turtle and movement abilities to rush past the turrets, corpse running if neccessary.
/way Dustwallow Marsh 77.6, 17.2 Model GU-4RD-3R (inside Dr Weavils building)