Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Event
Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Event has started! Pick up the quest from the Adventure Journal and complete five Timewalking Dungeons to receive one piece of gear from Ny'alotha, the Waking City (Cache of Ny'alothan Treasures).
To learn more about this event check our Timewalking Event Guide!
Players level 91 and over will be able to venture into six of Mists of Pandaria’s storied dungeons to reap new rewards all week during this Bonus Event. Simply open the Group Finder (default hotkey: “I”) and then select Dungeon Finder and Timewalking in the “Type” dropdown menu. Selecting “Find Group” will match you with other players and send you to one of the following Heroic Dungeons.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Stormstout Brewery
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Mogu’shan Palace
- Siege of Niuzao Temple
- Gate of the Setting Sun
Your character and items will be scaled down to a power level fitting for the challenge at hand, but bosses will yield loot appropriate for your natural level. Timewalking dungeons also have a chance to drop items that usually drop when you run them on Heroic, and you’ll earn reputation with a faction that is interested in the dungeon.
You’ll also be able to visit a new Timewalking vendor located on the Timeless Isle. Mistweaver Xia is waiting to take your hard-earned Timewarped Badges in exchange for some tempting rewards:
- Reins of the Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent (Yu'lei, Daughter of Jade)
- 2 Pets— Infinite Hatchling (dragonkin) and Paradox Spirit (aquatic)
- Reputation Tokens for all major Pandaria factions and friendship items
- 2 Toys— Adopted Puppy Crate and Portable Yak Wash
- Chilled Satchel of Vegetables
- Updated equipment selections from Pandaria factions
Look for the following all week long:
- Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar and Chronicler Toopa in Boralus have a quest for you. You can also start the quest from within the Adventure Guide (Shift- J).
- Quest Requirement: Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons.
- Rewards: Artifact Power and one loot box containing a piece of gear from Normal difficulty Ny'alotha, the Waking City.
About Bonus Events
Bonus Events occur on a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a reward for accomplishing a related goal. Check the in-game calendar regularly to keep on top of the scheduled events. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any quests associated with the Bonus Event of the week.