Hallow’s End 2023
Hallow's End has returned for two weeks, running from October 18 through November 1!
Hallow's End 2023 Holiday Updates
- The Headless Horseman encounter has been redesigned, featuring new challenges, abilities, achievements, as well as a special hard mode!
- Headless Horseman now drops 402 item level loot for level 70 characters.
- The Horseman's Reins, which drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin, can now be obtained only by level 60-70 characters. Activating the Wicker Curses improves the first chance of the day to receive this item.
- New rewards and achievements:
- Windborne Velocidrake: Hallow's End Armor - Drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin, the daily reward for level 60-70 characters that defeat the Headless Horseman. Note that only the first pumpkin opened per day may drop the item.
- Arfus - Drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin, the daily reward for level 60-70 characters that defeat the Headless Horseman. Learning Arfus unlocks the achievement The Lick King. Watch this video before deciding whether to farm it or not.
- Bucket of Morbid Treats - Purchased from the Hallow's End vendors Chub and Dorothy for 150 Tricky Treats.
- Tricks and Treats of the Dragon Isles - Visit the Candy Buckets in the Dragon Isles zones.
- Kickin' With the Wick - Defeat the Headless Horseman while cursed by all four wicker men.
- The Scarlet Key - Grants access to the four Vanilla versions of Scarlet Monastery.
Note: According to player reports from multiple discord servers, Windborne Velocidrake: Hallow's End Armor has been dropping only from the first pumpkin looted of the day.
Hallow's End World Event Guide
Check our Hallow's End Guide to learn more about this world event and how to get all the Hallow's End mounts, pets, toys, transmog, achievements and more!
It’s time for Tricky Treats, costumes, and—of course—the return of the Headless Horseman during this year’s Hallow’s End!
Hallow’s End celebrates the break of the Forsaken from the Scourge.
Fun and mischief reign as the Innkeepers of Azeroth give treats, and tricks, to whomever asks.
The spookiest time of year has arrived once more, and the Headless Horseman rides forth to strike terror into the hearts and minds of Azeroth’s citizens.
When: October 18 - November 1
Where: Trick-or-Treat throughout the inns of Azeroth, Northrend, Pandaria, Outland, Draenor, the Broken Isles (Dalaran), and the Dragon Isles for tasty treats and currency to buy Hallow's End delights.