Portent Hunter Pet Guide
Portent is one of the rare hunter pets obtainable in Mists of Pandaria. It has the appearance of a Quilen and can only be tamed by Beast Mastery Hunters. Portent comes in four colors (Red, Blue, Purple, Green) and its color is decided randomly.
Vale of Eternal Blossoms
Mists of Pandaria
- To tame Portent you will need to follow tracks it leaves behind all over it’s path from "Mogu'shan Palace" to north of "The Five Sisters".
- Portent takes about 35 minutes to travel from one end of it’s path to the other.
How to Tame Portent
- In your graphics settings turn your ground clutter settings to 1. It makes spotting the tracks much easier.
- Fly over the tour until you can see any of the tracks.
- Follow the tracks until you find the spot where new tracks appear. This is where the pet is.
- After finding the pet you will need to reveal it with Flare to then start taming it.
Tip: You will need to place your flare a little in front of the pet so you will have enough time to finish your tame cast.