Stompy Hunter Pet Guide
Stompy is one of the rare hunter pets obtainable in Mists of Pandaria. It has the appearance of a white goat and can only be tamed by Beast Mastery Hunters.
Mists of Pandaria
- To tame Stompy you will need to follow tracks it leaves behind all over it’s path from just west of "Winter’s Blossom" to north of "One Keg".
- Stompy takes about 40 minutes to travel from one end of it’s path to the other.
How to Tame Stompy
- In your graphics settings turn your ground clutter settings to 1. It makes spotting the tracks much easier.
- Fly over the tour until you can see any of the tracks.
- Follow the tracks until you find the spot where new tracks appear. This is where the pet is.
- After finding the pet you will need to reveal it with Flare to then start taming it.
Tip: You will need to place your flare a little in front of the pet so you will have enough time to finish your tame cast.