Nightborne Allied Race
In this Allied Race guide we are going to have a look at the unlock requirements, rewards, class options, racial spells and more!
The Nightborne, like all other Allied Races, have requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to create a character of this race:
- Reach exalted reputation with The Nightfallen
- Earn the Insurrection achievement by finishing the storylines in Suramar
After you meet these requirements, the Recruitment Scenario for the Nightborne becomes available in the Orgrimmar Embassy.
Upon completing the Recruitment Scenario you will receive the Nightborne Manasaber mount.
If you successfully level a Nightborne to level 110 without using a character boost, you will be rewarded with the Heritage of the Nightborne achievement, which in turn awards a Heritage Armor cosmetic transmog set.
The Nightborne can be the following classes:
- Cantrips - Conjure up an Eldritch Grimoire, allowing you mail access for 1.5 min.
- Arcane Pulse - Deals (Attack power * 0.5) Arcane damage to nearby enemies and reduces their movement speed by 50%. Lasts 12 sec.
- Ancient History - Inscription skill increased by 15.
- Magical Affinity - Increases magical damage dealt by 1%.
- Arcane Resistance - Reduces Arcane damage taken by 1%.
Isolated behind a protective barrier for 10,000 years, the elves of Suramar grew increasingly dependent upon the arcane magic of the Nightwell. To protect this font of power, the leaders of the Nightborne struck a bargain with the Burning Legion that plunged their kingdom into civil war. After fighting for freedom from their demonic masters, the Nightborne seek allies in the Horde to help them reclaim their place in the world.