Warlock Hidden Artifacts Appearances and Effects
This article will cover how to get the Hidden Artifact Appearances for Warlocks as well as elaborate what their hidden effects are.
- You will need https://www.wowhead.com/item=140764, which is a drop from https://www.wowhead.com/npc=90661s in Faronaar, Azsuna.
- Afterwards, you can begin the https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44083 quest which requires that you obtain 13 https://www.wowhead.com/item=140762 from Rare Humanoid Elites in the Broken Isles.
- Once you have obtained the 13 skulls, use them at the https://www.wowhead.com/object=254007/executioners-altar in Deadwind Pass to summon https://www.wowhead.com/npc=112862, which drops the https://www.wowhead.com/item=139575 appearance when defeated.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128942 Hidden Effect:
- Each time you kill enemies there is a chance to leave their souls behind.
- Demons summoned by the Ritual of Doom / https://www.wowhead.com/order-advancement=366/demonic-offering have a chance to drop the appearance.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128941 Hidden Effect: Unknown
- Certain Illidari NPCs will comment on the destructive power of your artifact.
- To get the appearance you will have to kill Eredar on the Broken Isles and Argus. The items will drop in this order: https://www.wowhead.com/item=140661, https://www.wowhead.com/item=140662, https://www.wowhead.com/item=140663, https://www.wowhead.com/item=140664, https://www.wowhead.com/item=140665 and https://www.wowhead.com/item=139576.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128943 Hidden Effect:
- The weapon periodically speaks to the wielder.