Warlock Hidden Artifacts Appearances and Effects
This article will cover how to get the Hidden Artifact Appearances for Warlocks as well as elaborate what their hidden effects are.
Affliction Warlock - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- You will need Grimoire of the First Necrolyte, which is a drop from Eredar Supplicants in Faronaar, Azsuna.
- Afterwards, you can begin the The Grimoire of the First Necrolyte quest which requires that you obtain 13 Skull of the Executed from Rare Humanoid Elites in the Broken Isles.
- Once you have obtained the 13 skulls, use them at the Executioner's Altar in Deadwind Pass to summon Sataiel, which drops the Essence of the Executioner appearance when defeated.
Affliction Warlock - Hidden Artifact Effect
Ulthalesh, the Deadwind Harvester Hidden Effect:
- Each time you kill enemies there is a chance to leave their souls behind.
Destruction Warlock - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- Demons summoned by the Ritual of Doom / Demonic Offering have a chance to drop the appearance.
Destruction Warlock - Hidden Artifact Effect
Scepter of Sargeras Hidden Effect: Unknown
- Certain Illidari NPCs will comment on the destructive power of your artifact.
Demonology Warlock - Hidden Artifact Appearance
- To get the appearance you will have to kill Eredar on the Broken Isles and Argus. The items will drop in this order: Damaged Eredar Head, Deformed Eredar Head, Malformed Eredar Head, Deficient Eredar Head, Nearly Satisfactory Eredar Head and Visage of the First Wakener.
Demonology Warlock - Hidden Artifact Effect
Skull of the Man'ari Hidden Effect:
- The weapon periodically speaks to the wielder.